- Ob Gyn
- Internal Medicine
- Emergency Room
- General Practitioners
- ICU ( Intensive care Unit )
- Out Patient Department (OPD)
- Ozone Therapy
- Inpatient Service
- General Surgery
Al Salama Hospital Radiology Department is a STATE OF ART radiology Department. It offers a comprehensive range of imaging services and advanced procedures to diagnose a wide variety of conditions.
The department is completely digitalized by Picture Archiving and Communication System. All the radiology pictures reports are archived for life time and will be delivered to our patient at anytime anywhere.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- A comfortable and relaxing environment.
- All high end MRI Procedure.
- Comfortable time of appointment to the delivery of results for every patient
Computed Tomography (CT Scan)
- Latest multislice digital CT scan
- CT scan of HEART (angiography)
- CT scan Colonoscopy
- CT Angiography whole body
- 3 Dimensional CT scan
- Cranial Ultrasound
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Doppler Ultrasound (whole Body)
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Breast Ultrasound
- Testicular Ultrasound
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Ultrasound
Additionally, the division provides diagnostic ultrasound for high-risk obstetric patients referred to the department for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment. High-resolution gynecologic and breast ultrasound is provided.
- All the special x-rays with contrast.
- High resolution pictures
- Less radiations
- X-ray of the body parts by using computerized machines.
- High resolution images
Mammography (breast Imaging)
- Comprehensive breast imaging services in a warm and caring environment
- Innovative techniques and cutting-edge technology
- Advanced screening and diagnostic services
- Each member of our team is specially trained in breast imaging and providing the highest quality of the images.
Bone mineral Densitometry
Dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA, previously DEXA) scan to measure bone mineral density (BMD). It is used to determine the “hardness” of a patient’s bones, particularly the lower back and hips, which are evaluated in a standard bone density test.
- High resolution picture of dental, Both cephalometry and panoramic view.