Dr. Bushra Gul
Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow of the College in Obstetrics and Gynecology , College of Physicians and Surgeons, Pakistan
Scope of Service
A. Preconception care
B. Antenatal care
- Early pregnancy care including miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy,
- Screening for Down syndrome and genetic counseling.
- Early detection and screening for fetal anomalies.
- Management of normal and low risk pregnancy.
- Management of antenatal complications and high-risk pregnancy.
- Management of obstetric emergencies.
- Management of bleeding in early and late pregnancy.
- Assessment of fetal well being, follow up of fetal growth by ultrasound.
- Maternal Fetal medicine.
C. Management of delivery
- Management of intrapartum complications.
- Normal labour without pain & treatment of its complications.
- Narrowing of perineum and vagina after multiple vaginal delivering according to patient will.
D. Postpartum care
- Management of post-partum hemorrhage.
E. Operative obstetrics
- Vaginal deliveries,
- Cesarean sections and Management of miscarriage,
- Cervical cerclage,
- Instrumental vaginal delivery
- Other obstetric maneuvers
A. Gynecological Problems and Early Pregnancy Loss
- Ectopic pregnancies
- Early pregnancy loss
- Gynecological emergencies
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Vulval problems
- Postmenopausal care and follow up and management of menopausal symptoms.
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Pelvic pain
- Pediatric and adolescent gyne problems
- Detection of pubertal disorders
- Follow up and surgical management of ovarian cysts.
- Follow up and surgical management of uterine fibroids.
- Management of dysmenorrhea and endometrioses.
- Management of premenopausal and post-menopausal bleeding.
B. Sexual and reproductive health.
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Pelvic inflamamtory disease
- Vaginal discharge and infection
- Psychosexual disorders
- Subfertility workup
- Ovulatory dysfunction
- Uterine or tubal factors
- recurrent pregnancy loss
D. Urogynecology and Pelvic Floor Problems
- Management of urinary tract symtoms
- Urinary tract infections
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse
E. Gynecological oncology
- Cervical cancer screening by paps smear
- Early detection of breast and female genital tumors.
- Management of benign & malignant gynecological tumors.
Operative gynecological surgeries
A. KEYHOLE SURGERY (Minimal invasive gyne surgery)
- For infertility (PCOD, endometriosis, chromopertubation, etc.)
- Ectopic pregnancy,
- Ovarian cyst,
- Missed IUCD,
- Chronic pelvic pain,
- Adenexal torsion,
B. TELESCOPIC D&C (Minimal invasive gyne surgery)
- Submucosal fibroids
- Endometrial biopsy,
- Uterine septum,
- Intrauterine adhesions,
- Endometrial ablation,
- IUCD extraction.
E. Ovarian cystectomy
F. Surgeries for
- Genital prolapse
- Stress urinary incontinence.
- Reconstructive pelvic surgeries
Clinic : 11th floor Clinic No 4
Al Salama Hospital, Hamdan Street Abu Dhabi
For any query call our customer service 02-6966777