Dr. Mai Mohammed El-Sayed
Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology
Scope of Service
- Detection of pubertal disorders.
- Early detection and screening of fetal anomalies.
- Family planning with contraception medical or surgical.
- Follow up and management of all types of ovarian cysts.
- Follow up of pregnancy with US and management of high risk pregnancy.
- Induction of ovulation and folliculometry with US.
- Management of bleeding in early and late pregnancy.
- Management of dysmenorrhea and endometrioses.
- Management of ectopic pregnancy.
- Management of menopausal symptoms.
- Management of menstrual disturbance.
- Management of post-partum hemorrhage.
- Management of obstetrical complications and emergencies.
- Management of premenopausal and post-menopausal bleeding.
- Management of uterine fibroids with medications and surgery.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease, sexually transmitted disease and vaginal infections.
- Performing anterior & posterior repair.
- Performing cervical cerclage for cervical incompetence.
- Performing vaginal delivery and C-section.
- Screening and management of infertile couples.
Clinic : 11th floor Clinic No 3
Al Salama Hospital, Hamdan Street Abu Dhabi
For appointments call our Call Center 02-6966777