Prof. Dr. Mohamed Abdelmoneim
Consultant Orthopedic Surgery
- M.B.B.CH., M.CH, M.D (Ortho.)
- Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- EOA Member (Egyptian Orthopaedic Association)
- AAOS International Affiliate Member (American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons)
- EFORT Fellow, University of Lille, France
- ESSKA Scholar, University of Rome, Italy
- ESSKA Fellow, University of Leuven, Belgium
- AAOS International Emerging Leaders Scholar, University of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- AO International Fellow, University of Ulm, Germany
- Honorary Clinical Fellow, Hong Kong University
- AAOS International Surgical Skills Scholar,San Francisco General Hospital, University of California UCSF, USA
Scope of Services
- Joint Replacement Surgery for the Knee and Hip Joints (Primary and Revision total knee replacement and total hip replacement)
- Joint Preservation Surgery for young adults.
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery and Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.
- Musculoskeletal Deformity Correction.
- Operative and Non-operative Fixation and Treatment of fractures.
- Management of Pediatric Orthopaedic Conditions.
- Surgical Reconstruction of Ligamentous Instability and sport injuries.
- Surgical Treatment of Hip Joint Impingement.
- Minimally invasive surgery for Shoulder Joint Conditions.
- Surgical treatment of Benign Orthopaedic Tumors.
- Surgical / Arthroscopic Management of Osteo-Chondral Defects.
- Surgical Treatment of Patellar Instability / Maltracking.
- Surgical release of Entrapment Neuropathy, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and Trigger Fingers.
- Surgical Treatment of Fracture Mal-union and Non-union.
- Corrective Osteotomies around the knee and Hip Joints.
- Management of Metabolic Bone Conditions and Osteoporosis.
- Surgical / Arthroscopic Management of Osteoarthritis.
- Management of Inflammatory Bone and Joint Conditions
- General Orthopaedic Surgical Practice.
Clinic : 12th floor Clinic No. 1204
Al Salama Hospital, Hamdan Street Abu Dhabi
For appointments call our Call Center 02-6966777