Prof. Dr. Mohamed Ibrahem Ellaithy
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist
- Associate Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Ain-Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
- Medical Doctorate in Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2008, Ain-Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
- Master in Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2004, Faculty of Medicine , Ain-Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
- M.B B.Ch “Excellent with Honour”, 2000, Ain-Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
- Minimal Invasive Gynecological Surgeon Diploma, European academy of Gynecological surgery (GESEA), Brussel, Belgium.
- Endoscopy Diploma, International Centre for Endoscopic Surgery (CICE), Clermont Ferrand, France.
- Bachelor in Endoscopy Diploma, European academy of Gynecological surgery (GESEA), Brussel, Belgium.
- Masters Certification in Reproductive Medicine & In-vitro fertilization, Homerton University Hospital, London, UK.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) certificate, Chicago, USA.
- Accredited Obstetrician and Gynecologist Consultant; DOH-HAAD, DHA, MOH-UAE, SCFHS-KSA, and MOH-EGY.
- Member of European Society for Gynecological Endoscopy (ESGE), International Society for Gynecologic Endoscopy (ISGE), and the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Scope of Service
- Preconception care & Antenatal care.
- Early pregnancy care including miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy, screening for Down syndrome and fetal anomalies.
- Management of normal and low risk pregnancy.
- Management of antenatal complications and high-risk pregnancy.
- Assessment of fetal well being.
- Maternal Fetal medicine.
- Management of delivery and intrapartum complications.
- Postpartum care and contraception.
- Operative obstetrics including vaginal deliveries, cesarean sections and management of miscarriage, cervical cerclage and other obstetric maneuvers].
- Gynecological care, sexual and reproductive health.
- Urogynecology & reconstructive pelvic surgeries including management of urinary incontinence, pelvic relaxation and urinary and defecatory dysfunction.
- Female contraception & sterilization.
- Management of infertility and recurrent pregnancy loss including assisted reproductive techniques.
- Gynecological oncology including colposcopy and management of benign & malignant gynecological tumors.
- Operative gynecology and minimally invasive gynecological surgeries including:
- Laparoscopic management of infertility (PCOD, endometriosis, chromopertubation, etc.), ectopic pregnancy, ovarian cyst, missed IUCD, chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis, adnexal torsion, myomectomy, hysterectomy.
- Hysteroscopic management of abnormal bleeding (endometrial biopsy, endometrial ablation, polypectomy, myomectomy), submucosal fibroids, uterine polyps, uterine septum, intrauterine adhesions, IUCD extraction.
- Mid-urethral sings for treatment of female stress urinary incontinence.
- Vaginal, laparoscopic and abdominal hysterectomies.
- Surgeries for genital prolapse and stress urinary incontinence.
- Ovarian cystectomy, surgeries for ectopic pregnancy.
Clinic : 11th floor Clinic No 4
Al Salama Hospital, Hamdan Street Abu Dhabi
For any query call our customer service 02-6966777