Dr. Mohammed Ali El Naggar
- Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, 2011.
- Master of Urology Surgery,Ain Shams University, Egypt 2002.
Scope of Service
- Performing all diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures in the field of Urology.
- Diagnosis and management of urinary stones either endoscopically or by conventional open surgery.
- Laser fragmentation of urinary stones, performing percutaneous nephrolithotomy and experienced in ESWL.
- Diagnosis and management of BPH by different recent modalities including trans-urethral resection of the prostate and laser prostatectomy.
- Trans-urethral resection of bladder tumors.
- Trans-rectal ultrasound guided prostatic biopsy with early detection and management of prostate cancer.
- Early detection and management of genito-urinary tumors.
- Endoscopic treatment of urethral strictures and performing urethroplasty.
- Management of genito-urinary congenital anomalies including hypospadias, undescended testes and others.
- Inguino-scrotal surgeries including varicocelectomy, hydrocelectomy, hernia repair and others.
- Diagnosis and management of cases of male infertility and male sexual disorders.
- Diagnosis and management of different cases of urinary incontinence and performing Urodynamic Studies.
- Treatment of acute and chronic prostatitis, UTI and other male genito-urinary infections.
Clinic : 2nd floor Clinic No 211
Al Salama Hospital, Hamdan Street Abu Dhabi
For any query call our customer service 02-6966777