Dr. Noha Helal Attaallah
Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Master of Obstetrics & Gynecology: Al Azhar University
Scope of Service
- Preconception care & Antenatal care.
- Early pregnancy care including miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy, screening for Down syndrome and fetal anomalies.
- Management of normal and low risk pregnancy.
- Management of antenatal complications and high-risk pregnancy.
- Assessment of fetal well being.
- Maternal Fetal medicine.
- Management of delivery and intrapartum complications.
- Postpartum care and contraception.
- Operative obstetrics including vaginal deliveries, cesarean sections and management of miscarriage, cervical cerclage and other obstetric maneuvers].
- Gynecological care, sexual and reproductive health.
- Urogynecology & reconstructive pelvic surgeries including management of urinary incontinence, pelvic relaxation and urinary and defecatory dysfunction.
- Female contraception & sterilization.
- Management of infertility and recurrent pregnancy loss including assisted reproductive techniques.
- Gynecological oncology including colposcopy and management of benign & malignant gynecological tumors.
- Operative gynecology and minimally invasive gynecological surgeries including:
- Laparoscopic management of infertility (PCOD, endometriosis, chromopertubation, etc.), ectopic pregnancy, ovarian cyst, missed IUCD, chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis, adnexal torsion, myomectomy, hysterectomy.
- Hysteroscopic management of abnormal bleeding (endometrial biopsy, endometrial ablation, polypectomy, myomectomy), submucosal fibroids, uterine polyps, uterine septum, intrauterine adhesions, IUCD extraction.
- Mid-urethral sings for treatment of female stress urinary incontinence.
- Vaginal, laparoscopic and abdominal hysterectomies.
- Surgeries for genital prolapse and stress urinary incontinence.
- Ovarian cystectomy, surgeries for ectopic pregnancy.
Clinic : 11th floor Clinic No 4
Al Salama Hospital, Hamdan Street Abu Dhabi
For any query call our customer service 02-6966777