Dr. Yasmine Ahmed Hussein
Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Master of Obstetrics and Gynecology University of Alexandria,Egypt.
Scope of Service
- Preconception and post-natal care.
- Early pregnancy care including miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy.
- Screening for Down syndrome and genetic counseling.
- Early detection and screening for fetal anomalies.
- Management of normal and low risk pregnancy and follow up of fetal growth by ultrasound.
- Management of antenatal complications, high-risk pregnancy and obstetric emergencies.
- Management of medical complications with pregnancy.
- Fetal medicine and assessment of fetal well-being.
- Management of bleeding in early and late pregnancy.
- Management of vaginal delivery and intra-partum complications.
- Operative obstetrics including vaginal deliveries, cesarean sections and management of miscarriage, cervical cerclage and instrumental vaginal delivery.
- Management of post-partum hemorrhage.
- Postpartum care and contraception.
- Early detection of breast and female genital tumors.
- Gynecological oncology including colposcopy and management of benign & malignant gynecological tumors.
- Follow up and surgical management of ovarian cysts.
- Follow up and surgical management of uterine fibroids.
- Operative gynecology including Myomectomy, Ovarian cystectomy, abdominal hysterectomies.
- Medical and surgical management of abnormal uterine bleeding and menstrual disturbances (endometrial biopsy, endometrial ablation, polypectomy, IUCD extraction).
- Management of dysmenorrhea and endometrioses.
- Management of premenopausal and post-menopausal bleeding.
- Postmenopausal care and follow up and management of menopausal symptoms.
- Management of sexual transmitted diseases, pelvic inflammatory diseases and vaginal infections.
- Management of infertility and recurrent pregnancy loss including assisted reproductive techniques.
- Urogynecology including management of urinary incontinence, pelvic relaxation and urinary and defecatory dysfunction after multiple vaginal deliveries.
- Detection of pubertal disorders.
Clinic : 11th floor Clinic No 4
Al Salama Hospital, Hamdan Street Abu Dhabi
For any query call our customer service 02-6966777